Monday, January 3, 2011

Bloody Knuckles

Every List has to have a title with O' in it. Don't ask me why. But judge for yourself: would you rather read a list called "List of Good Things," OR "List O' Good Things"???

That's what I thought.

First List O' 2011
1) Currently in my fridge is a six-pack of beer called "Moose Drool." Obviously it will be the best thing ever.
2) Yesterday Peter and I cleaned our apartment SO CLEAN and re-organized all of our closets. It took us all day, but I feel so much better about life now.
3) I just re-read all my London blogs (Ridiculous Ramblings) and had one of those lovely quiet re-remembering moments. There are so many little details that I had forgotten. I need to pull out my London journal this week.
4) During the month of December I had three jobs. This week is my first week without two of them and I feel like I've just clawed my way out of a dark, claustrophobic hole in the ground.
5) However, I know that when I have too much time on my hands I can't get anything done. Isn't that annoying? I get so much accomplished when I have no time. It's always been this way. I want to continue to wake up and move and be and get out of the house and feel productive, even as things are slowing down.

More to come. I need to go buy a space heater to put next to the pottery wheel so my husband's hands don't keep cracking open in our freezing second bedroom.

I have time to hang out now! Call me!

3 comments:

  1. I love Moose Drool. It is delectable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I'm glad I'm not the only one that re-reads my blogs. :-)

    2. Hang out? I don't have TOO much free time between now and when I head back to school, but seeing you and Peter would be lovely if we can make it work. Do you have my number? (I don't have yours since my phone broke recently.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moose Drool is brewed just o' little ways from my growing-up-place. Yum.

    Also, even though we don't talk much or often, I will love you with all my heart until the end. So lovely to read about your life and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete