Things that have Recently made me Cry:
1. A Vampire Diaries episode
2. Neil Diamond singing "Sweet Caroline" at the Boston Red Sox game
3. Anything related to the Boston Marathon shooting
4. A Ted Talk on vulnerability
5. That girl's dad on The Voice looks like my dad! and he's crying!
I cry a lot. I cry driving in my car almost every day. Not because I'm sad, but because someone said something on the radio that made me cry.
This isn't some tear-welly thing either; this is a good old-fashioned sobbing.
There are more I could add to the list. This last month, I thought, "I should keep track of the things that made me cry." There were too many! Like I said, I cry everyday. I'll tell you what ignites the waterworks tomorrow.
Update: 6-10. Every time a dancer cries on So You Think You Can Dance.