Monday, May 13, 2013

Holy Moses

Things that have Recently made me Cry:

1.  A Vampire Diaries episode
2.  Neil Diamond singing "Sweet Caroline" at the Boston Red Sox game
3.  Anything related to the Boston Marathon shooting
4.  A Ted Talk on vulnerability
5.  That girl's dad on The Voice looks like my dad!  and he's crying!

I cry a lot.  I cry driving in my car almost every day.  Not because I'm sad, but because someone said something on the radio that made me cry.

This isn't some tear-welly thing either; this is a good old-fashioned sobbing.  

There are more I could add to the list.  This last month, I thought, "I should keep track of the things that made me cry."  There were too many!  Like I said, I cry everyday.  I'll tell you what ignites the waterworks tomorrow.

Aie-aie-aie.

Update:  6-10.  Every time a dancer cries on So You Think You Can Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment