Thursday, November 11, 2010

... waiting ...

I'm making an online photo album of Peter's and my first vacation together, aka our honeymoon. But Snapfish is "unable to save my photo album at this time." I'm supposed to try again in a few minutes. So I have been trying every few minutes and it continues to tell me that it is not ready to save my work. *le sigh*

Want to see some of my pictures?


We like to smoke cigars. NEXT!



This is the first natural bridge we hiked to at the Natural Bridges National Monument.


That is my husband there, hiking along.


I like to hike too. Wee!


I like to think that we're naturally happy people.

That's all. Off to save!

4 comments:

  1. I love this. You guys look so... athletic. And... earthy! And yourselves.

    The Gilham-Luginbills are pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are super beautiful. Also, I wanna see some of the photos from your wedding that Ben took! Because......I'M in those. :) And also it was a magical night and I would like some pictorial evidence. Please? Sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! Sorry girls! I have a CD of all the pictures that I need to just burn for you. I will get on that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's okay! Whenever. I just realized I NEVER SENT YOU YOUR WEDDING PRESENT!! I'm sorry. Oops. At this point I'm thinking you probably already have a shower curtain and soap dispenser so I'll probably just return them and send you some moolah...unless you still want them. Let me know what you want.

    ReplyDelete