Saturday, September 11, 2010

Of Cabbages and Kings

1. I love James Taylor.
2. Today it is warm and sunny and I walked to coffee.
3. I saw Katie Westerberg today! And met Thomas! What a delightful thing to happen!
4. I'm going to the beach.
5. I encouraged someone to live overseas. :)
6. I love coffee. And now Chai too. That's fun and new.
7. My hair is still red. mmmmm ... happy color.
8. Jessica and Lucas take good pictures together. They're so pretty.
9. Megan Porter writes lovely blogs. They're some of my favorites to read. Write more please, Megan.
10. I'm thinking about good things today. Big, good, non-stressful perspective-giving things. Life can be kind.

2 comments:

  1. Why thank you! I like that you saw Katie and Thomas. That is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this! Thank you! And congratulations...

    ReplyDelete