Monday, August 23, 2010

Of Shoes and Ships and Sealing Wax

1. Tomorrow is my golden birthday! I am turning 24 on the 24th! :D
2. One of my best friends got divorced today. Her picture looked like someone lit a light bulb inside of her. :) She's free!
3. Tomorrow I will eat chocolate cake made by my wonderful mother who is allergic to chocolate. Isn't that the nicest thing someone could possibly do for you?
4. I felt normal about marriage today. It was a needed feeling. Thank you, Jen.
5. I like to mop. It makes things look clean.
6. I want to paint my next apartment tree-y colors. Like orange. Is that tree-y? I think it works.
7. I'm wearing a Peter-shirt right now. It smells like him - warm and safe and masculine and mine.
8. I am going to a theater callback at the end of this month. :) :) :)
9. I like to sleep with earplugs in.
10. I have two cats.

5 comments:

  1. #2 loves you and is so excited to celebrate your marriage in a few months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of cabbages and kings
    and why the sea is boiling hot
    and whether pigs have wings.

    are you becoming a crazy person who makes lists all the time? i met a real life one the other day, she pulled out a couple pieces of paper and kept writing things down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this.

    Today I will come to your parents' house and eat the chocolate cake your mom baked. I will sit in the presence of you and the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with. I will pet your cats and call them "Biggy" and "Fluffy," and they will purr.

    In September, we are going to take a road trip to see Delynn. I have already decided this, and you are coming.

    Then, maybe later, maybe, you will let me come over to your new apartment that will be painted in tree colors.

    I have no comments about your earplugs. I don't find that interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have comments about the earplug wearing, don't worry Jess. Should you have children who sleep in any sort of proximity to you in the future, EARPLUGS. Number One Secret for Sleep in my life right now.

    Also, ENGAGED?!

    ReplyDelete