Friday, March 12, 2010

A Room of My Own

I am fraying. And rapidly. I can feel myself holding out for Spokane, for those twelve glorious hours alone in my car. And Spokane coffee shops! O glory.

I need my own room.

We may have a house (please please please)! And in that house is one room that would be all mine. I could go into it, close the door, sit in a corner and meditate if I wanted. or read. or call a friend. I am an intensely private person and it has been so hard for me to share every space. I need a corner with no one in it. A corner where me, myself and I can smile at one another, take a deep breath, let it out slowly and start putting the pieces back together.

(please please please)

1 comment:

  1. Yes. We introverts need NEED our space. Call me soon and let me know what your plans are for this weekend, ok? You are welcome to stay with me, but you definitely don't need to. You could even hang out in my house when I'm not home if you want!

    ReplyDelete