Sunday, December 13, 2009

pretty people

I have such beautiful people in my life. I can be neurotic and insecure and they love me somehow. There are only a handful of people in the world that I assume love me, that I expect to love me. Everyone else continues to surprise me.

I'm glad that winter is here, but it's making me slightly bi-polar. I am a mess in the winter. A mess, do you hear me? I'm drinking tea every day though. And being productive and un-productive. you know. Dear goodness. Sometimes I think people must think I'm a pretentious jerk. Maybe I am. But I can't stand dumb people.

Thanks for loving me even when I'm crazy. Winter is here. I have no idea what I'm doing or what I'm thinking or why I'm acting the way that I am. I apologize in advance for all the ways that I may offend you in the next few months.

Please love me anyway. And I'll be surprised every time I realize it.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! I don't think you're crazy. I would like to be your therapist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. Just. As. You. Are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. three examples of the handful of people that i expect to love me. i couldn't ask for better ones. truly.

    ReplyDelete