Tuesday, October 23, 2012

CHOICE.

I voted!  My ballot is all filled out and licked and sealed!

I feel smart and powerful when I help choose what happens and who controls what happens in my city and my state.

In my next post I'm going to do some quoting from Blueberry Girl, by Neil Gaiman and I want to explore the  feminine archetypes:  Maiden, Mother and Crone.

But today - my ballot is filled, I'm going to bed and I have some fun outdoor pictures to share.

Once Upon A Summer's Hike ...
... we challenge the men to recreate our pose.
They agree.  but only ...


... if they get to create the next pose.
They're a lot stronger than us.   

 Time Alone in the Wilderness:      

I'm closer to what I'm searching for when I'm alone in the wild.  I center down.  I walk and I think and I breathe deep.  And I wait for it to find me.                       

The Bull of the Woods Wilderness

oh woman / remember who you are / woman / it is the whole earth
This is Riley.  He will eat the bad guys.
Next week:  Archetypes!  Aren't you excited??

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! And I love you and the awakening you feel in your soul. Keep writing... I'm reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited, too!

    ReplyDelete