Monday, August 8, 2011

Life with a Broken Arm

We're growing, growing and I'm changing, changing.

I read back on my journal entries sometimes.  It's so nice to know that I'm not the same.  Things Change.  For better, for worse, for different.
               And some things stay what they were.  Whatever they were, they continue to be:  hard, nice, quiet, frustrating, funny.

I love it when things become non-existent issues.  Over time, they stop meaning as much or having as big a place in my consciousness.  Although that can be sad.  I hope certain things never stop meaning as much to me.

I like to walk.  I like to play on playgrounds.  Peter and I had conversation through one of those playground pipes that are like walkie-talkies.  Do you know what I'm talking about?  It's fun to talk about important and silly things while sitting on bark chips.  
Walking is always good.  You might find blackberries. 

1 comment:

  1. I like this. Journaling and bark chips and change (well, sometimes) and walking and blackberries. Let's go sit somewhere with a nice view and a picnic blanket and talk (or not, we can just sit too). I'll bring the beers.

    ReplyDelete