Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cute Things

I'm suddenly into "cute things."  I know this is a twisted part of my personality.  Sometimes it flares out without warning.  Like when I'm driving over to my cousins' apartment and "Are You Gonna To Kiss Me" comes on the country radio station that I'm flipping through and all of a sudden I'm screaming in the car and getting all gushy and happy and cutesy.  And then, damn it!  Glee has to be all cute and I'm wriggling with delight and it's just a mess.  CUTE THINGS!!!

Other times I find cute things to be cheesy and annoying.  Yet another contradiction.

Ok.  Lately I've been proud of my body not for what it looks like, but for what it can do.  I like to feel good about how I look, but I've found that when I'm active I care less about what I look like and more about how I feel.  My body can do a hell of a lot.  It can be kick-ass!  I can run four miles!  I can also chase kids around.  I can dance around and sing with my healthy lungs.  It is a gift.  And it feels good.  Thank you, o body of mine.

You know what else is cute?  THIS!!!  AAAAAA!!!!!!!!  CUTENESS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Guess what ELSE is cute? BABIES!!!!

    Hahahahahahaha. Sorry. Couldn't help it. And Glee WAS super cute this week. Cute cute cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have extra cuteness to share. In the form of cheesy, chubby baby grins. Oy. COME TO SPOKANE.

    ReplyDelete