Saturday, May 29, 2010

Moving On

I "deactivated" my facebook account. It was time. Lately I've been mulling over the idea that there is no energy in logic, only in emotion. I had an emotional moment yesterday and it gave me the energy to hit all the right buttons and get rid of that time-sucker. I am so obsessive. I need to stop giving myself opportunities to waste my life. I need to take a Spanish class. And a dance class. And go to an acting workshop. And bike. And walk more. And read. Dear Goodness, anything but fade away in cyberland, waiting for something interesting to happen.

And yet here I am, on the internet, and this blog. :) Which isn't a bad thing. But it's time to get out of bed. I have coffee to make and life to live.

... little by little,
as you left their voices behind,
the stars began to burn
through the sheets of clouds,
and there was a new voice
which you slowly
recognized as your own,
that kept you company
as you strode deeper and deeper
into the world,
determined to do
the only thing you could do--
determined to save
the only life you could save.

No comments:

Post a Comment